Alas. the ie9 fixes were made on trunk 4 months ago

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/search?q=ie9&noquickjump=1&changeset=on

I believe the 2.2 branch was cut 5 months ago

Andrew, can you apply and test those change sets over a RC4 install?

Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director
Ennoble Consultancy Australia
http://www.ennoble.com.au