From: mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Iulia Tamas
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 3:34 AM
To: mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Fdo2Fdo tool

Hello,

I recently started using the Fdo2Fdo tool to copy  .sdf files to Oracle and I'm
facing some problems:

1)  I tried to use Fdo2Fdo from command line to copy the files to Oracle but
without success. Could anybody give me an example (cmd commands) of how to do
that ?
2)  I tried to use the tool installed on my local post with the existing
database on the virtual machine, but unsuccessfully. Fdo2Fdo  has to be
installed on the same machine as the Oracle Data Base?

I would really appreciate your answers!

Thank you,
Iulia