I have mapguide open source 2.2 (32 bit for compatibility with postgresql) on
a win 2003 r2 (64bit).

I have a feature source postgresql/postgis called "A"  that i extend with a
join on an ODBC source "B". I use maestro 4. The creation of the extension
"AB" seem to complete without problems showing me the choice of the field of
the two tables to join. Saving the feature source complete succesfully.

The issue is that creating a layer i can't find the extended feature class
in the feature class combo (as i found on 2.1 server); and consequently i
can't use the extended properties.
The preview or "local preview" of the feature source, extended as explained,
don't show me the extended properties too.

Extensions starting from SDF feature source works correctly.

Is this a limit of new postgresql/postgis provider? Suggestions?

-----
Giuseppe