Hi All,

I'm not happy about MgRenderingService:RenderMapLegend for the very low
quality. So, I'm trying to create a new legend engine.

MgMappingService::GenerateLegendImage generates each icon symbol, and this
is ok.

My problem is on how to answer to the folloing questions for a given layer
at a given scale:
- has it a fixed symbol or a theme?
- how many category has the current theme?
- which are labels for each category of the current theme?

Any suggestion on how can I answer to these question by use of API?