Hi,

we are currently using MGOS 2.4 and our customer faced some problems with a
temporarily unavailable SQL Server. Every time the SQL Server becomes
unavailable the MapGuide Server doesn't respond anymore after a short time.
It seems that the subsequent requests from users to that broken
FeatureSource causes the server to hang.

We had also some similar problems with a WMS FeatureSource hanging up the
MapGuide Server due to not accessing the WMS Service.

Does anyone had such problems in the past?
Are there any options in serverconfig.ini that can be set to ignore a no
more responding FeatureSource?

Thanks, Gunter