Hi all,

Is there a way to limit the number of features returned the MaestroAPI
HttpServerConnection.FeatureService.QueryFeatureSource  method? It looks like
this accesses the mapagent SELECTFEATURES operation which does not appear to
have a  maxFeatures parameter. Are there any FDO query tricks available to
accomplish this?

I am hoping to obtain the centroid coordinates of X number of features for
every layer in a map definition in order to run some tests on the amount of
time it takes to render that layer (at locations that exist). The other
approach I see is via the QUERYMAPFEATURES but it seems more oriented to
working with a runtime map and selections, whereas I would like to get to those
features before the runtime map even exists.

Thank you,

John Galambos