I'm testing out some of my old MGOS 2.2 projects in 2.6 and one problem I'm having so far is that some of my more fancy tooltips don't seem to be showing up anymore. I've got some tooltips that show iframes with some dynamic content (depending on the data that you're hovering over). None of these are working in either Fusion or AJAX using 2.6...no idea why. What's more, none of my tooltips work at all (even the simple ones) in Fusion.

As a side note, I'm noticing that selecting using the ajax viewer in 2.6 seems require that you draw a box around the object, rather than just clicking on it...any way I can change that back to the old way? Fusion seems to let you click - but not the viewer. I suppose that if I get the tooltips working in Fusion, then maybe I will finally be able to get rid of the ajax viewer - jury's still out on that though.

Andrew

--
GEMTEC Email Signature
GEMTEC Limited <http://www.gemtec.ca/>

*Andrew DeMerchant*

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470