This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +
iPhone using and/or tech savvy MapHisters -

I didn't get a response from the Google help forums, so I thought I'd try the collective minds of MapHisters. When out of town, I check my google email acc't on my iPhone. MapHist messages are always missing everything below the o+o+o+o+... line. There is no indication that the message is abbreviated, or that any part of it is hidden. It just isn't there.

When I get a chance to check the email on a computer, the entire message is there, as expected. MapHist messages are the only email messages for me which have this problem.

Does anyone know why the body of the MapHist message below o+o+o+... is missing when I use my iPhone to check my gmail? More importantly, how does one fix it?

Thanks,
Jay L

And now we return to our regularly scheduled cartographic program.

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl