This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Thereby taking an order of magnitude more time to read a message. You must have a lot more time on your hands than I do.

John

This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

John Day writes:

The advantage of a listserv is it requires little or no effort to monitor and no more effort to participate (writing a contribution is the same in both cases.) A forum requires effort to monitor and the way this one is constructed n times the effort since one has to monitor multiple threads.

With a listserv, I can watch the subject lines go by and decide my level of interest.

To point out the obvious: Subscribe to the forums you want to follow. Notifications will arrive in your in-box for you to watch the subjects lines go by and decide your level of interest.

Regards,
- daan Strebe