Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 19:03:08 -0400
To: Sarah.Myers, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MI crashing after a query

I've been amazed at the number of problems people have had with the MapInfo
5.5 release. I'm not doubting these reports, as I've found some myself. What
is unusual is that I used the beta as my production platform for a couple
months and didn't have any of these problems. Now the official release is
out, and may be replete with bugs.

Steve E. Wallace
GIS & Market Information Manager
Florida Farm Bureau Insurance Companies