Hello anyone that can help me,

        I am using MI 5.0 to produce a GIS for some forestland owned by LSU.
It is a relatively small track (about 1200 acres) and I subdividing it
into 15 management units.   The problem I am having is that I want to
input the acreage for each unit into the corresponding field in the
database.  How do I do that?   Also, I would like to be able to click on
the management unit and bring up the individual record for that
particular unit (not using the Info Tool).  Can I do this?  Anyone that
could help me would be greatly appreciated.

                                Chad Scheidecker
                                Major- Forest Management
                                Forestry, Wildlife, and Fisheries
                                Louisiana State University