Dear All,

I too have had a problem printing large raster images, but with the
HP755CM. I discovered that the HP postscript printer driver doesn't like
large raster images and there's a bug which won't let you specify the exact
amount of RAM in your printer.  To overcome this, I installed the HP755CM
C3198B HPGL printer driver (available at the HP website) and print using
that, no problems!

Cheers

Ian Roach                       CRC LEME
Research Assistant              Department of Geology
Phone: +61 2 6249 4901          Australian National University
Fax: +61 2 6249 5544            CANBERRA 0200 AUSTRALIA
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Http://geology.anu.edu.au/~ian/