Hi

We have a floor plan map that has as one field, floor covering.  Each room is a region and we want a thematic map that shows each room with a specific pattern.  So, we do the Create Thematic Map; Select Individual; Select Region IndValue Color; then press the styles button from the final step of the wizard.

The style button then comes up with only line styles available, not region styles.  I don't remember that EVER happening.  No matter what I do, the program only shows line styles, even with B&W thematic maps.

Is this a new bug or have y'all run across this one before.  We have just "upgraded" to v5.5 and so far, I don't know how it made it out the door.

Drew Pollock

This email address has changed...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

These will be changing as well: