Hi all,

I have a little query, about queries actually.  Does anyone know if there is
some way to protect a selection in progress from user intervention.  I am
referring to the (good) facility within MapInfo that allows a user to push
ESC and halt the selection procedure.  I have a case here where that ability
is undesirable - automated procedures.

The best I have come up with is removing the ESC key from all of the
keyboards in the office (lateral concept).  Anyone got any better ideas?

Input appreciated.

Thanks

Sean Richards
ERSIS Australia
Level 2 436 St Kilda Rd, PO Box 3055.   Telephone   +61 3 986 77322
Melbourne. VIC. 3004. Australia.        Facsimile     +61 3 986 77422
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On the web at http:\\www.ersis.com.au