Jason,

I understand you have some interest in investigating the capabilities of
Virtual Frontier. Although you didn't indicate what your application is,
Virtual Frontier is an ideal tool for real-time interactive 3D fly-through
visualization. It combines the power of terrain rendering with thematic
mapping.  In addition, as a MapInfo user, you'll appreciate the fact that
Virtual Frontier has the ability to connect directly to MapInfo and Vertical
Mapper files.

For more information about Virtual Frontier, please visit our website
at  http://www.northwoodgeo.com/

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Steve Bauke
Product Manager
Northwood Geoscience Ltd.