Hi

Re the missing letters... I noticed that too!!

Two of mine didn't even make the list! Anssi asked me more detail about
the sub class. I sent an answer but it never appeared. I sent another
one and thats not appeared...

Spooky...

I apologise to listers for when the two copies of the same thing appear
... probably together!

Its like waiting for a bus.. one never comes.. then two come together!

Regards

Bob

In message <000701beda7e$87cf5940$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, bs.carp
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

--
Bob Young