>> Is there a product (commercial or otherwise) out there that will automatically fix/clean tables that contain multiple instances of overlapping regions and gaps between regions.

Aligned Assets have a product that will do just this

It is called FixGapsAndOverlaps and was previously available as part of GeoWiz, and depended on using the FME (Feature Manipulation Engine from Safe Software), which did add to the cost.

FixGapsAndOverlaps has now been separated from Geowiz and the FME and the cost for this product is now 350 uk pounds.

If you would like to see how well this product works, please send me a sample of your data. I would be happy to run FixGapsAndOverlaps on your sample data and send you the results.

Regards

Carl Nunn

- ALIGNED ASSETS   -   telephone: 01483 306 210  -  web: www.aligned-assets.co.uk

Is there a product (commercial or otherwise) out there that will automatically fix/clean tables that contain multiple instances of overlapping regions and gaps between regions.

Thanks

Tom Orr