I think this problem was solved with MapX 3.5.2 - at least this version
solved an identical problem I had with MapX 3.5.1 and VB6.

John Brosowsky

>This maybe a little off-topic but I'd appreciate some help nevertheless...
>
>In the last few days a rather annoying fault has appeared within my MapX
application; when I close the EXE application or when I end the program
running through the VB development environment, I get an Invalid Page Fault
in Module KERNEL32.DLL.

>I can't think of any major changes to either the application or my system.
In fact, I think that the EXE file was fine one day then not the next
(without being re-compiled), which seems to indicate the problem lies with
associated DLL's, ie. MapX and the other ActiveX components. I've
re-installed VB5 (plus SP3). I've re-installed MapX (3.51). I've disabled
DrSolomon's AV (which was updated recently). I've replaced my Kernel32.DLL
But still no results...