>I think this topic was posted recently, however
>I cannot recall. Anyone know where I could get
>United States county boundaries. (Possibly free?)

They are included on the MI Ver 5.5 CD.  From the main install screen, select
"Install Products"  This gives you the option of installing MI Pro, Data and
other choices.  Select Data, and you get the option of "Free Data" and "Get More
Data"  Select Free Data, and a list of options comes up - various country data,
and a number of US options.  Scroll down to "US Maps"  It will download County &
ZIP boundaries, city point, Interstate & landmark maps.  I can't vouch for the
accuracy, but for my purposes it works.

John Musolino