Dear MI Listers,

I need to digitize a couple of maps.  Not many.  No big deal.  But I'd like
to do it the best way possible.  Am I better off digitizing them in
something like AutoCAD then importing them into MapInfo, or should I
digitize them directly into MapInfo.  Is there some other program that
would be even better (but not too expensive)?  The maps were originally
drawn using a WGS 84 projection.  Is this going to make a difference with
AutoCAD?

Thanks for any insight.

Andrea