From:   Martin Cossette [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, 5 August 1999 6:37
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MI maximum qty of points

Hi all,

I recently had to combine 2 tables containing
75 000 points of elevation each into a "so called"
BigFile with Comb_lay.mbx in MI 5.0

All the points of one table got alligned in
a straight vertical line...  !!
Is a file with 150 000 points too big for MI 5.0 ?
Is there a max limit ?

Martin
Matawinie County Council, Quebec, Canada