Hello List
I know I have posted this problem before, but when I looked back on the
Mapinfo-L Archives the responses to my question were deleted. So I will ask
again, I am trying to create points from a two tables I created in Excel
and geocoded using MapMarker. The files geocoded correctly but when I open
the files in MapInfo and try to create points there are some problems. With
one table the create points option is grayed out and is unaccesable, with
the other table the create points option is available but when I click on
create points and the dialog box appears the fields containing my lat /
longs are not available choices. Please help! Sorry about the repeat
question. TIA

Kris Kobylski