Hi:
I asked a similar question earlier this year. The response I got then (from
MapInfo tech support and from the list) was that there wasn't any way of
reading Imagine files into MapInfo and there didn't seem to be any
translators available. One suggestion was to use ER Mapper as a go-between
(check the archives for the e-mail expaining how to do this). There was
supposedly a chance that an upgrade in ERDAS Imagine would eventually allow
it to work with MapInfo. Would an upgrade to the Universal Translator be
possible to allow reading of .img files?

I had hoped someone else would have replied saying it is now possible but I
guess nothing has changed yet. If you hear anything different please let me
know.

Blair Allen
Transportation Planner
Kitchener Transit