Following your recent query on MapInfo-l, I have pleasure introducing you to
Iso-Route from Saturn Technologies. Iso-Route is a family of DLL's which can
be called from within your MapInfo application.

You might also be interested to hear that we have finished the Beta Test
version of the Iso-Route OCX. This OCX has been designed to enable
developers to add a routing component to their MapX based application.
Whether you need to find the best route between points or find the drivetime
areas (isochrones), the Iso-Route OCX enables you to achieve this quickly
and very cheaply. We also have a demo application of the use of Iso-Route
(DLL's) in use with MapXtreme - providing the ability to point and click
routes across the Web.

With Iso-Route embedded in any application a developer can build an
application to:
 - create a topological network from almost any line network in MapInfo
format - no need to buy extra road data if you have it already
 - identify shortest or quickest route between points
 - create isochrones
 - add blocked roads, one way roads, global speed restrictions
 - make instantaneous queries of isochrones and routes

Purchasers of Iso-Route DLL's are supplied with MapBasic for a full example
of its functionality enabling quick and easy start up. Product resellers are
provided with the VB source code that builds a MapX application.

The OCX is available for download from special web site (or we can e-mail to
you if you can accept attachments of 2.5MB). Contact if you are interested
and I will either send you the files or the URL.

For further information on Iso-Route in general you might want to visit
http://www.saturn-technologies.com/isoroute.htm

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.

Gareth Hardman
Saturn Technologies