Hello Derek

our Geocoder, called MapUse, has been developped by our mother company.
It is available as a standalone product or as DLLs. The Mapinfo germany
Geocoder (MIGG) Plus, the german equivalent to MapMarker is also based
on MapUse.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further details.
Cheers, Andreas