Listers,
I have been working up a streets table for our new subdivisions to use for
geocoding new students to the area.  I have the street name, from left, to
left, from right, to right, etc as the other street tables I use for the
same purpose.  When I open the table along with the table of address to
geocode, my "custom" table is not in the pull down menu of "Search Table".
I have tried having it as the only streets table open, but still no.  What
am I missing?  Thanks in advance.

Fran Peck
Office of Research and Planning
Peoria Unified School District