Hi,

I am new to mapinfo, but have an immediate need to view/modify point
attributes that are relatable across 2 or 3 tables. What is the conventional
wisdom for doing this in a MI environment. I have done this in Geomedia and
MGE and straight Oracle, but it seems MI doesn't follow standard conventions
for joining and then editing a one to many join. Any help is greatly
appreciated in advance.

regards,

Rick Cvarak
GIS Manager