From: J.Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 23 August 1999 18:08
Subject: MI MBO - what?

MI List,

Can somebody tell me why MAPBASIC has decided to compile my program
into an MBO file instead of an MBX - it is only 40k so shouldn't
exceed the file size stuff.....

Also does anybody know how I can get round this crap and get it
compile as an MBX?????  -  This is really really vexing....

Thanks in advance, James Smith