Hi,

I am after some data covering Edinburgh, Scotland (as detailed as possible) and the
surrounding region for a private purpose (I am trying to trace my ancestors, one
quarter of whom come from that region, and would like to generate maps to go with the
raw data).

While I am at it, I suppose I should also see if anybody can help with the very
south-western tip of Cornwall (same need, same purpose).

Preferably free or very low cost.

Thanks for any ideas.

My email is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark Knudsen