Title: Access and MI

Hi Everyone,

A request for help with external databases.  The problem I have is that I have an external database in Access which I would like to be able to associate with a mappable MI table.  I can update the area column in the external database with information from my table in MI, however what I would really like to be able to do is to select a record in the external database table and be able to find the selection in the Mappable table.  Ie. how you select a record in a browser and can then find the region etc it refers to in the map window.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cheers
Jacqueline.