Hey Everyone,

I need a world map that has the entire un-split view of the Pacific Ocean.
I downloaded the mapcent shareware off of the web site, and created the map
that I need.  However,  mapcent does not take care of the long and lat
references.  Does anyone know about any general techniques, software etc
that will automatically convert the lat and long?  I want to be able to
plot points, lines etc on the map and have the lat and long automatically
converted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Suzanne Logan