Francisco,

I've encountered that 'bug' many times. What I always do is the following:

  • Fill one column (for instance X) with coordinates
  • Choose 'Map-Options-Projection'
  • Select another projection (no mather which one)
  • Press ok
  • Again select 'Projection' and select the right utm-projection you need
  • Press ok (twice)
  • Update the X and Y columns with centroid(X) and centroid(Y)
That's how I always solve the problem.
Hope this will work.

Patrick van der Deijl

"Francisco Rodriguez S." wrote:

I have a table with points and I fill X and Y columns using centroid(X) and
centroid(Y). But sometimes the columns are filled with lat-lon coordinates
and sometimes with meteres (my projection is UTM). Can I make the program to
fill the columns with meters always.

Thanks

Geodan IT bv
Jan Luijkenstraat 10
1071 CM  Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel. +31 (0)20-5707300
Fax. +31 (0)20-5707333

Also visit our website: www.geodan.nl

begin:vcard
n:Van der Deijl;Patrick
tel;fax:+31-(0)20-570 73 33
tel;work:+31-(0)20-570 73 29
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Geodan IT b.v.
adr:;;Jan Luijkenstraat 10;Amsterdam;;1071 CM  ;The Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:drs.
x-mozilla-cpt:;19296