I need some MB code that will make a lot of maps one right after the other
 with the same legend. I am a MB novice, I got something (sort of) but its
 not
 pretty and most of all its not really doing the job, And I have a deadline

 Does anyone have code I could use? (OK, I am in a way asking you to do this
 for me ... but if you have already done it..! )

 I have counties of WA state. They are joined to a file with disease rates.

 county 1 ... 39

 for each county disease rates a b c d e f  ...

 I want to produce maps in png format (to make a www page) one after the
 other

 1a.png  1b.png 1c.png ....
 2a.png  2b.png 2c.png ...
 39a.png  39b.png 39c.png ...

 With the same legend (manually set intervals, same color scheme)
 Any help, code, ideas (or volunteers) would really be useful. I think I
know

 enough to augment someone else's code.

 Richard E. Hoskins