Greetings,
We've finally moved the Spatial Graphics Mapinfo resources pages to the
GeoCommunity website under the "Software" heading. The new location is
http://software.geocomm.com/utilities/mapinfo/index.html

Here you'll find descriptions and pointers to numerous Mapinfo
resources, websites, free utilities, MapX examples, Vertical Mapper
resources and examples, and more.

Hopefully you'll find this a useful MI resource to add to your
bookmarks. If you have something that is an obvious omission from this
page please let me know and I'll make any appropriate additions.

Regards
Glenn Letham, editor
The GeoCommunity
http://www.geocomm.com