Hi:
As a follow-up to this issue, whenever I use a function command in MapInfo
involving a distance, the default is always miles even with metric set as
the default. For example, using ObjectLen(obj,"mi") or Area(obj,"sq mi") I
have to go in and edit the "mi" to "km".
It may be only a few steps each time but it is kind of annoying.
Is there anyway to go in and change the functions so that "km" is the
default for myself and the rest of the metric world?

Blair Allen
Transportation Planner
Kitchener Transit