I need to be able to make a series of thematic maps of my state at the
county level to represent disease rates for successive years. I would like
to arrange them  similar to

map 1  map2  map3   map4
1990    1991    1992     1993

map5  map6  map7   map8
1994   1995    1996     1997

map9  map10 map11
1998   1999     all years

This of course could be done in a layout or each little map made separately
and then put into
a format using Corel Draw - which I have done. But I have 1000's of these to
make.

What I would like to do is make one map file that has all the little maps in
the same boundary file. I would loose long/lat referencing, etc but it
doesn't matter.  There are 39 counties in my state and in this map file
there would be 39 x 11 records. Records 1 and 40 and 79 and 108 etc would
refer to Adams county (map1 map2 map3 map4 etc) Yakima county (the last on
the list) would be records 39 and 78 and 107 etc. for map1 map2 map3 map4
etc.

Any idea how I can combine 11 WA state county maps arraned as above into one
boundary file?

Thanks

Richard E. Hoskins
GIS & Spatial Epidemiology Group