Hello List,

I've just started learning MapBasic and to teach myself I've been trying to
write a few sample applications.  I'm trying to write one that will select
all the points that fall within a group of polygons.  I've tried the query
in the SQL in MI and it works, but every time I write it in MapBasic and run
the program I don't get the results of my query.  All MI does is open the
files.  This seems to be a pretty simple thing to do. But everything I try
gives me the same results, nothing.  If I need to elaborate more please let
me know and I will do so.

Thank-you very much,

Michael Goldberg
City of San Antonio Planning Department