Dear all,

We all know some of them like RowID and map object functions are poorly documented for MIPro users but available via MapBasic documentation.
Beyond that, you can find CreateView statement from StreetInfo files and so on.

By poking Mires.dll file I was able come with two extra handlers, which seems to be undocumented as well (unless it is in v.5.50).

SaveTableEditsHandler procedure is invoked everytime table closes and seems to be very usefull.

BuildAddressHandler is something I haven't tested yet, but I assume it has something to do with geocoding feature. If you figure it out, let us all know.

I wonder if anybody is keeping track on undocumented yet useful features of Mapinfo (and I don't mean peculiar key combinations that make MI crash) ?  Does anybody have a clue how much of this stuff is around?

Regards,
    Anssi