Can you in any way influence the sequence in which objects in one layer are
drawn? The problem is if I have a layer with lines and filled regions, the
regions may plot over the lines and hide them (e.g. a geological map with faults
on one layer.
The solution I've come up with sofar is to make two seperate tables and order
them in a seamless layer (in which case you can fix the drawing sequence).

Any more elegant way of doing this?

thanks, Reinoud Veenhof