Abdelmonem,

We have expertise in this area, but to our knowledge there is nothing
available off the shelf.

We have developed a number of bespoke applications focusing on outlet
optimisation techniques for a number of major retail operators in the UK.

Regards

Steve Halsall

www.geobusiness.co.uk
GeoBusiness Solutions Ltd.,
PO Box 346,
Aylesbury,
HP17 8ND,
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1296 339293
Fax. +44 (0)1296 339294

This e-mail is Confidential.  If you received it by mistake, please let us
know and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as
this is prohibited and may be unlawful.