Hello List,

Thanks to all those who responed to my question about graduate programs.
For those who are interested I've compiled a small list (see bottom of
email) of all the programs that I came across.   Its not very long but as I
keep searching I'm going to add more.  If anyone is interested in my ever
expanding list you can email me and I will send it to you.  Also I've found
an interesting site http://www.gradschools.com/  which has a massive
directory of graduate programs in all disciplines.

GIS/GEOGRAPHY GRADUATE PROGRAMS

1.      An up-to-date list of all GIS/Geography/Spatial Analysis graduate
programs in Australia and New Zealand: www.gisuser.com.au

2.      College of Geographical Sciences (Nova Scotia) COGS

3.      BCIT - British Columbia Institute of Technolgy

4.      Sir Sanford Flemming (Ontario)

5.      University of Minnesota, for more info look at
http://www.geog.umn.edu/degrees

6.      University of Texas at Dallas offers Masters of GeoScience - 36
hours program in GIS/Remote Sensing - new program.

7.      Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA
http://www.majbill.vt.edu/geog/people.html

8.      University of California-Santa Barbara

9.      University of Washington; http://www.washington.edu/

10.     Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, TX;
http://www.geo.swt.edu/

11.     Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR; http://terra.geo.orst.edu/

Michael Goldberg
City of San Antonio Planning Department