If you are printing a layout, select the frame, and then click on the
"region style" tool and change the line style to N.  I have no success
in removing it, however, from the print map window function.  I suggest
you stick with printing the map from a layout window.

Agustin Estrada-Peņa wrote:

> Hi everybody, I believe is just a stupid problem but I a m going
> around and around. When printing a presentation an unpleasant square
> surrounds the printed figure. How I can delete
> it? Cheers, Agustin ______________________________________
> Prof. Agustin Estrada-Pena
> Dept. of Animal Pathology (Parasitology)
> University of Zaragoza (Spain)
begin:vcard
n:Keller;Jim
tel;fax:(716) 852-0890
tel;work:(716) 852-7500
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.berlow.org
org:Berlow Real Estate, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:IT Director
note:Specializing in all aspects of commercial real estate sales & leasing.
adr;quoted-printable:;;1900 Rand Bldg=0D=0A14 Lafayette Sq #1900;Buffalo;NY;14203-1990;USA
fn:Jim Keller
end:vcard