Well said.
Tim

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Richard E. Hoskins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Wednesday, September 15, 1999 3:56 PM
                To:     Anthony Jay; MapInfo-L; "Sarah W Myers"
                Subject:        Re: MI Hello from "FLoyd" State

                Folks:

                I suggest we attempt to respect each other and be as civil
as possible. I am
                sure Anthony in fact has a life and an interesting one, and
that Sarah is
                sincerely worried that people far away are in grave danger
and hurting;
                maybe even relatives are in Harm's way.  There is no
conflict here. I hope
                we are all friends, maybe sort of like "at work" friends,
and if that is the
                case,  then we need to be tolerant of discussions that are
not quite on the
                topic sometimes.

                Having said that, this might be a GIS issue. GISers in the
South East maybe
                needing to revise their eastern county boundaries as Floyd
may be changing
                them right now.

                Richard E. Hoskins