Hi,

I'm having trouble updating my table so as it contains the centroid
values for my map. I've carried out this procedure before and not
had any problems. I'm adding 2 new fields and then updating these
columns to contain the x and y centroids for each object. It returns
the message;
'CentoidX: Could not fetch object from the current row, argument 1.'

I would be grateful if  anyone let me know what this means and how
to get around it.

Thanks

Carolyn