Brian

I had bi-focals before.  Then I was either to close or to far.  I finally had to go to
tri-focals.  The new third lens was made to be perfect with the distance to my
moniter.

I couldn't do without them now.

Jack

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 09/17/99 02:08AM >>>

Dear All,

Text Object dialog - Text Box - Text SIze

I find myself continually peering through my spectacles over the vast
distance past my keyboard,
over my digitising tablet to my 20" computer screen - just to edit text.

The Text box font is so small that I have to lean half-way over my desk
just to see
if my typing is correct.

Do I;

1. make more regular appointments with my optician?

2. get on a "Mavis Beacon-Teaches-Typing" course (the,failed, "do it right
first time" approach) ?

3.  buy a guide dog and learn braille (long-term solution) ?

4.  find some way of increasing the text-box text-size ?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Regards,

Brian Forrester
Wood Mackenzie