My name is Abelardo Aldabalde from Montevideo, Uruguay and I am a Mapinfo
Profesional 5.0 user.
I am very pleased with it because I think it is a good product, and easy to
learn.
Previously I have worked with another computer programs like MGE and
Geomedia by Intergraph, Geographics by Bentley and Arcview by Esri, but I
think Mapinfo is a great solution in many aspects.
But the point is that I have had some problems doing map plots with colours
and patterns.
For instance, sometimes nothing comes out the plotters, sometimes I obtain
the picture but not the patterns or even the labels, etc.
I work with Microsoft Windows 98, Pentium II Cel 333, 96 Mb Ram.
I would be grateful if you could give me any information or concerning
documents.
Yours faithfully,

                Abelardo Aldabalde

Por favor, si alguien de la lista habla espanol, avisenme.