By printing your layout to an EPS-file it is posible to import that file into
word. The problem is that the layout-window is not viewable in the word-document
but only on printouts on a PostScript-printer. By importing the eps-file into
Illustrator (first making it a PDF-file) you can wiev it in Word, but the size
of such an Illustartor-eps will grow from 1-2 Mb (from MapInfo) to about 30 Mb.
The printout from Word is still in PostScribt and therefore the quality from
MapInfo is maintained.
If other List-members have better solutions I will be very happy to hear about
them, since I think this method is suboptimal.

Reno Lindberg
Bio/consult as