I've been geocoding along with my MI for the Mac, when all of a sudden,
it just won't geocode or create points anymore.  (I'm sure its operator
error.)  While I have only 139 points and have to redo it, has anyone
seen anything like this before.  I've run Norton Utilities, Norton
AntiVirus, no problems.  Lots of RAM and HD space.  I've exported the
data through FileMaker Pro, MS Excel and MS Word (and reimported into MI
under a different .dbf file name) to see if any little thingies may have
crept inside, but no apparent problems.  All suggestions welcome.  Thanks
in advance.

Michael F. Branagan

Home/Casa:
10207 Green Holly Terrace