Friends,

        I have about 5000 spot elevations for an area which I need to generate a map
depicting slope ranges.  I am aware of     packages such Vertical Mapper and Relief.
My question is, are spot elvations (points with X,Y,Z coords) sufficient     data
format for these software packages to generate slope analysis?

        Or, in other words. I want to analyse slope.  I've got X,Y,Z coords.  Where do
I go from here?

        Thanks in advance.
=============================

        Laith Wark