You Read it Right! 1 DAY! NO ONE ELSE Offers THIS!

READY For CHRISTMAS Commerce?
Accept Credit Cards With Your Own Merchant Account!

WHY?

*Increase Sales (DUH!)
*Merchant Account APPROVED in ONE DAY!
*NO APPLICATION FEE!
*All Businesses Welcome
*99.9% Approval!
*WE'LL BEAT Or MATCH
ANY DEAL We Get in Writing! PERIOD!

We're NOT messing around! Reputable Company.
THIS is WHAT WE DO - APPROVE MERCHANTS!

If You're SERIOUS about your own Merchant Account
Call us Toll Free (US) 800 838-6602 ext 311

ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

Call 800 838 6602 ext 311

Market Enterprise, 25 N. Kaneohe Bay Dr., Kailua, HI 96734

Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
letter can not be considered spam as long as we include Contact
information & a remove link. If you wish to be removed from this
promotion or any future mailings from us , just send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'remove' in the subject.